I know, I know, it's just past Thanksgiving - but we KNOW how busy our days are between now and Christmas. I want to share some holiday cards, that are quick and easy to make, yet have that WOW factor
Here's one we did in our club meeting last week. The pictures honestly don't do this card justice. It's SO beautiful IRL (in real life). I call it the Glimmer Snow Flake!
Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun (WM 122560, CM 122562, page 35)
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Silver Glimmer Paper (124005, page 41 Holiday Mini)
Ink: Black Staz-on (101406, page 203) , Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Markers
Embellishments: Mica Flakes (124116, page 30 Holiday Mini), Shaker Frames (124155, page 38 Holiday Mini), Window Sheets (114323, page 216)
Big Shot: Snowflake #2 Bigz Die (113460, page 220), Movers and Shapers Punch Windows Modern Label (115953, page 221), Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (124096, page 33 Holiday Mini)
Punches: 1 ¾” Scallop Circle, 1 ¼” Circle, 1 3/8” Circle, Modern Label
- Run 5 ¼” x 4” layer through Snow Burst Embossing Folder
- Run Silver Glimmer Paper through Snow Flake #2 Die
- Stamp Bird on snow ball – color with Stampin’ Write Markers Punch with 1 3/8” circle punch
- Add 1 ¼” Shaker Frame to above circle
- Add Mica Flakes
- Remove strip from top of Shaker Frame and add 1 3/8” circle punched from Window Sheets
- Punch 1 ¼” Circle from Silver Glimmer paper. Line up 1 ¾” Scallop Circle over previous circle and make a scallop “frame”. Add over window sheet.
- Stamp sentiment and punch with Modern Label punch.
- Run Silver Glimmer Paper through Movers and Shapers Modern Label Punch Window.
- Back sentiment and mount with dimensions on front of card.
Here's another picture of the center
Don't forget that Stampin' Up is having an Online Extravaganza - click here to see all the great bargains and to place your order online anytime. Or email me at email@example.com to place your order. Valid through November 30th, 2011