Check out Stampin' Up's year end SALE
You can get some items at 60% off!
Things to remember
Some retiring items from the Holiday Catalog are While SUPPLIES last, so get in on the items early to get them at a good price
Click here to see a list of retiring products from the Holiday Catalog
• Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
• All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store.
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
• High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
• Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21 after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
Other Year-End Closeouts products and applicable discounts ca be found in the online store.
• To see the list of holiday carryover items, click here.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
• New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
It actually took me a while to understand this sale. Stampin' Up has given us a list of retiring items from the 2016 Holiday Catalog - yes, I see that, but not everything that is retiring is on sale.....but some items are while supplies last.....
Plus they have added some items that they have extra inventory on.....(i.e. the Layering Circles Framelits - I saw that and said WHAT???? They can't be retiring THAT). So they are having a sale to cut their inventory on a few items.
Since this might be a bit confusing, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
They have divided the items in 4 categories....and just in case you are concerned the Bundles in the holiday catalog are still available whether they are carrying over or not just until the end of the catalog (January 3rd). If they are carrying over, they will no longer be bundles at 10% off!
You can shop for them at the following links
How to use the hostess code
Go to my online store and log in or create an account
After placing your order, go to your shopping bag
This is what the Shopping Bag looks like
Copy and paste the above Hostess Code into the box and click Apply
That's all there is to it!
If your order is over $150, don't use the Hostess Code as you will receive Stampin' Rewards and you will STILL be entered into the drawing!
I have a Customer Loyalty Program - read about it here