I saw this card on a fellow demonstrator's site and just loved the effect. It's called "Triple Time Stamping" and it's not something new, but is definitely fun and I LOVE the effect.
Stamp Set: Creative Elements (122645 W, 122647 C, page 126)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: 5/8" Crochet Trim (118481, page 173), Antique Brads (117273, page 174)
1. Cut your Whisper White as follows:
2" x 3 1/4"
3" x 4 1/4"
4" x 5 1/4"
Then cut your Rich Razzleberry as follows:
2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
8 1/2X x 5 1/2" (this is your card base which you will score and fold in half
2. Mount your three pieces of Whisper White on top of each other with removable adhesive (or just a little tiny bit of snail)
3. Stamp you sentiment on the smallest piece first
4. Now starting in the center, stamp the flourishes from the Creative Elements set all around the card.
5. Next stamp your brighter flower image being sure to stamp over all layers of the card. There will be little "white" blank spots, but these will be covered up once the card is assembled.
6. Now mount your smallest Whisper White piece on the smallest Rich Razzleberry piece. Then the middle piece on the middle piece of Rich Razzleberry.
7. Add your embellishments to these two pieces and then mount on the last piece of Whisper White, then onto your card base
TIP: Be sure your images are all up, so that your flowers match when you mount them.
Now is that neat or what???
Check back tomorrow as I will have more samples of this technique